Do you believe that you are an empath or are you someone that is highly intuitive? If you are, you might feel that you are easily upset or that you have been super tired lately. Maybe you don’t sleep good and you feel that your feelings are out of control.
When you have to always hold things in, it can be mentally, physically and emotionally exhausting. Not only that, but it can also zap your energy and make you feel that you are not able to be strong. When this happens, more than likely, you are experiencing psychic burnout.
Psychic Burnout Test
Mark down how many of these things that you can answer “yes” to:
- You say yes to things that you know you should say no to.
- You have a list of things that never seem to get done and your list keeps getting longer.
- Even small tasks seem hard.
- You get a lot of headaches lately.
- Some of the things that you used to love to do now seem to be like a chore.
- You feel that your family or friends are too emotional when you are around them.
- You feel that you are lacking creativity.
- You have no inspiration in your life.
- You are saying that there is not a problem even though you know nothing seems normal or right.
If you answered yes to a lot of these, you are more than likely experiencing psychic burnout. If you are, here are some things that you can do to feel better:
- Take an Epson salt bath or use natural sea salt.
- Go outside in nature and meditate.
- Meditate and make sure that you call in white light.
- Get your aura strong.
- Keep your chakras balanced.
- Use smudging.
- Smudge the bottom of your feet.
- Listen to what your body says you need.
- Eat healthy.
- Exercise often.
- Ground yourself with crystals.
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep a day.
- Watch children or grandchildren play.
- Laugh with them.
- Watch your pets play.
- Eat foods that are high in vitamins and antioxidants.
- Eat a lot of berries and vegetables.
- Make boundaries in all of your relationships.
- Do reiki.
- Talk to a counselor or therapist.
- Get a massage or a facial.
- Stop trying to be perfect.
- Find people in your life that can support you and help you to be stronger.
- Put your phone down for a while and just relax.
Empaths and people that are highly intuitive often need to take time to care for themselves. They are people that are always there to take care of others and to make sure that everyone else is strong. This can cause them to be worn down and to be stressed.
Learn to take time to make yourself strong. Surround yourself with positivity and nature and those that you love. Put out your negative thoughts and do what you can to be happy.
You cannot do everything at the same time so take time to do what is best for you and heal and be happy.